Friday 25 November 2011

Some more thought provoking stuffs!

I'm gonna do another post like my previous one, as I didn't quite get all the material in I wanted to, as it would have become a CHORE rather than an enjoyable experience to traverse through that maze of text if I had continued. So I will do some more here. I will regularly make posts like these, with somewhat contraversial subjects, as a pallet cleanser, if you will.

I'm gonna start off by resuming the sci-fi theme of the previous post briefly. I have a video that is basically a montage of NASA footage, and videos, as well as some videos that contain the mission-control's conversation with the astronaughts as they do their do. Pretty interesting, when one of the worlds leading space programs is either bemused and confused by what they are seeing, or saying things like "It's just our little friends again.."....

A lot of what's in this video could be nothing, but a lot of it could very well be something also. Have a look, see what you think.

Next, I want to discuss something 9/11 based. I wont go into my thoughts on the conspiracy side of things, but I did come across some interesting footage recently. It started when I came across a video of one of the planes before it crashed into the building. It showed the left wing of the plane suddenly vanishing. The video description had a pretty bold claim that the planes were actually missiles or something, disguised with a form of holographic technology that uses satelites and some orbs. Orbs were spotted a lot in the sky during 9/11, no one really knew what they were. I didn't really believe this stuff about holograms and what-not, because my natural instinct, is that that is crazy/impossible. Then I thought a bit more rationally, and remembered that what we publically know technology wise is not what the governments and military know, so who knows?
Here's the video, it looks sketchy, and could well be just a camera glitch...though, I never saw a camera glitch turn something invisible before:
Kinda strange right? Here is another from a different angle. The explanation is that as it came under the large clouds of dust and smoke, it lost it's line-up with the so-called hologram satellites:
There are a few other angles of this also. One video clip, I would call a camera glitch, and say it was nothing. But several showing the same thing, and I gotta admit, it's got me thinking there may be some truth in it. After all, most every rumour starts with a small grain of truth.

Next up, and probably most importantly, I want to show a video that is the longest known footage of the second plane as it flies, and subsequently crashes into, the second building. The plane literally appears out of nowhere, glitches up on camera for a second, then flies to the building. From the view, you should be able to see the plane much sooner than you do. Watch the clip and you will see what I mean, it's only short(Also, the reporter is SUPREMELY proffesional. If we went to war, I want him to announce it to us....):
Notice how as the plane appears, it jumps all over the place? Not a camera glitch, because cameras don't magically displace certain object like that. The whole frame would of jerked about, and if you watch the smoke from the building, it remains normal and smoothly animated, so to speak. I don't know much about much, but a plane suddenly appearing from nowhere like that? And freaking around in the sky like that? Even the hardened skeptics out there wont be able to at LEAST twitch a little, in frustration for an explanation to this one. The idea of a holographic plane is insane at best to me, but, the evidence kind of speaks out to me louder than my prejudice can limit me.

It is also worth pointing out, I have never heard of any footage of the planes anywhere other than their iminent point of impact with the towers. New York, I'm sure, has countless CCTV cameras, and people filming everywhere, be it with phones, or cameras. Surely, something, somewhere, would of picked up the planes flying so low sooner? Just a little thought that occured to me.
For those who haven't seen it, you may be interested in the VERY late released video of the pentagon being struck by a "plane". Now, this video doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out something isn't right.

Again, I'm no scientist, but planes are you know...big. That white streak isn't what I would call big. The explosion it makes is nothing like those caused by the World Trade Centers. Also, this video points out a strange object infront of the streak, and how the streak could be dust or smoke trail. This is pretty relevant. I'm also not a pilot. But, that white thing is flying level. I've never seen any pilot ever fly a huge boeing level to the floor that low down. I'm not sure it's even possible. Surely, a plan would be more of a divebomb attack straight on top of the pentagon? Worth noteing, the defence against why the pentagon took so little damage was "They had just reinforced that wall that got hit by the plane."...this is considered a defence? They just so happen to fortify the one wall that was hit by the "plane"? Below, is a video that was only aired once, right after the pentagon was hit. It was removed and never allowed to be aired again after it's original live screening..
Now, new reporters in America would normally be doing the opposite of this, and making out everything is as it seems. This isn't the only crash site that had a magically disappearing plane either.

Well, that's all for this segment. Just thought I'd post some things that got me thinking. Videos like these interest me, so I thought I'd share it with whoever is reading this and let you make of it what you will. Hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment